This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lonely on Valentine's day?
04-08-2014, 04:06 AM
Lonely on Valentine's day?
My ex girlfriend broke up with me 3 weeks ago because she was overwhelmed with stressed and our schedule's started to fill up. She knew I wasn't satisfied with one day on the weekend, and that hurt her a lot because and there wasn't anything she can do about it, so she waited for a fight and used that to trigger the break up. She was crying to me in person as she was doing it and said she still loved me. She was the first person who I can say I've actually loved and loved me back. I was still happy in the relationship as I've never experienced love before and I smiled every time I woke up knowing that somebody cared about me in a romantic way. I'm a senior in high school, and all my past relationships never got to Valentine's day. I guess you can say a 'goal' of mine was to take a girl out on Valentine's day in high school, but sadly it didn't happen. My friends are all busy today for the most part, so I'm in my room with comfort foods but it doesn't really help ease the pain. I still care about this girl just as much, even though it's over. Any advice to help ease the pain?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Lonely on Valentine's day? - John - 04-08-2014 04:06 AM
[] - popo - 04-08-2014, 04:07 AM
[] - Mana Superman - 04-08-2014, 04:10 AM
[] - Jtis Me - 04-08-2014, 04:15 AM
[] - Rayne - 04-08-2014, 04:17 AM