This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to ask this girl out?
04-08-2014, 04:12 AM
How to ask this girl out?
Let's keep this short and sweet...
I met this nice, sweet, and beautiful girl in a class last quarter. It was obvious she liked me and I definitely liked her with lots of evidence from class and our study group. I didn't ask her out then because there was a "complicated" issue with a previous boyfriend (not sure if true or not because some girls do lie to spark jealously) because he went to a different college out of state. She seemed confused from her responses regarding him and I didn't want to put a burden on her, get involved, or cause future issues (love triangle). Now the quarter has ended, we're in winter break, and I realized that I probably won't see her again after this (same major but different class levels because shes a freshman and I'm a sophomore). ...and I'm sort of freaking out!

Now I'm stuck because I don't have her number and my only tool is Facebook. What do I do? How do I ask her out or get her number to ask her out?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to ask this girl out? - Taurus the bull - 04-08-2014 04:12 AM
[] - Mintman - 04-08-2014, 04:14 AM
[] - Chae - 04-08-2014, 04:22 AM
[] - Aisha - 04-08-2014, 04:26 AM