This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am desperate for help. Several years ago when I first got on Facebook and knew little about it, my hacked?
04-08-2014, 04:13 AM
I am desperate for help. Several years ago when I first got on Facebook and knew little about it, my hacked?
and I was told that I had to change my account setting. I made up a name ( Grace Fuller) and changed my password but quickly realized that I had made a mistake. I changed it to my real name---June Williamson) I had no trouble with the old account until last week. Now when I try to log in, it says someone else has this account. I called a technition and he got me back on Facebook but with that fake name. How can I deactative the fake name and get back to my real account. I have forgotten my password to my real account now. there must be a way to get rid of the name Grace Fuller and get my old account back. I sure would appreciate any help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I am desperate for help. Several years ago when I first got on Facebook and knew little about it, my hacked? - June Williamson - 04-08-2014 04:13 AM
[] - robertowallace - 04-08-2014, 04:22 AM