This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
weight loss question?????????
04-08-2014, 04:13 AM
weight loss question?????????
Around november I decided I wanted to make a change with myself weight wise. At the time I weighed 197 pounds im 16 and about 5'1 or 5'2. I started making changes with my eating and did little daily workouts went on walks and stuff just little things to start changing. I now weigh 178 pounds which is still really bad considering my height but I cant seem to stick to anythinf anymore I eat healthy no soda or candy and stuff but ill admit I cheat sometimes like today I had half of a half of a cinnomin bagel with butter and a bit of chocolate milk. I feel really bad after im done eating though like I shouldnt have eaten that and I punish myself. I dont know how to find motivation because im kind of like a loner I dont really have any friends and I do online school so there is really no social interaction with kids my age. My family wont help me they dont want to change so I feel very alone. I need some help and ideas on hiw to stay motivated and how to keep my mind off of food because it seems to be all I ever think about. My exercise that I usually do is just walking sometimes ill go to the indoor track and do some laps but I have to one to do anything with so I get bored. I really want to change I just want some help and I want people to notice because no one seems to. Im trying to loose 40 pounds thats like my a little bit more than half way mark for now cause I dont want to put too much preasure on myself to loose a ton of weight 40 is just easier to get to. Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
weight loss question????????? - Jessica - 04-08-2014 04:13 AM
[] - thatguy - 04-08-2014, 04:19 AM
[] - Susan Yarrawonga - 04-08-2014, 04:22 AM