This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
please recommend me a wi-fi router that lets me use my internet on my pc and on other wi-fi enabled devices?
04-08-2014, 04:17 AM
please recommend me a wi-fi router that lets me use my internet on my pc and on other wi-fi enabled devices?
i am going to describe my situation in detail. i am using internet through a lan wire that requires no modem but i want to buy a cheap wi-fi modem that lets me create my home a wi-fi place so that my family can use the internet of my pc through the modem on their smart phones and tablets.

i have no modem connection of internet.... i have just the lan wire that is connected to one of the ports at the back of my CPU... so i want to use the internet in such a way that i should be able to connect the wire to the back of the modem and then modem's wire should be connected at the back of the CPU. and then the wi-fi modem works as a router and lets me with my pc and others with their devices to use internet...

MOST IMPORTANT: I want to use the internet from the modem (that you would recommend) on my computer via a wire because my pc has no wi-fi ..

LAN WIRE--MODEM--(COMPUTER, SMART PHONES, TABLETS)

i hope u understand what i am trying to say.

thanx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
please recommend me a wi-fi router that lets me use my internet on my pc and on other wi-fi enabled devices? - Ankur - 04-08-2014 04:17 AM
[] - You may be right - 04-08-2014, 04:25 AM
[] - Zargaras - 04-08-2014, 04:35 AM
[] - Kumar - 04-08-2014, 04:45 AM
[] - MikaSch - 04-08-2014, 04:47 AM
[] - Fred - 04-08-2014, 04:51 AM
[] - Boss - 04-08-2014, 04:57 AM