This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do guys like chubbier girls?
04-08-2014, 04:50 AM

Hmmm, a complicated issue. First off as for the answer saying "it's not about pleasing boys/men" that is really hard to swallow when your dealing with body/weight issues. Most of my female friends find me very empowered and confident yet I've definitely been deep in the grasps of body/food issues. I finally tried to stop "controlling" my food intake now that I'm in a relationship with a guy that's really helped me deal with some of my hidden body/sexual insecurities. Now I feel like a have a clearer perception of how distorted my idea of my body was. It is true that as people pointed out some guys like this or that, BUT everyone, of any social group is attracted to confidence. which is difficult to have when your dealing with body issues. The extra attention your getting might also be because exercising has made you more comfortable in your body and healthier and other people pick up on that, also you might not have been aware of it but you probably exuded insecurity when you were obsessing over your food intake. Don't let your diet/excercise habits get out of control because based on the addictive thinking you had while controlling your food in the past, your likely pretty sensitive to overdoing things. Try to be more present and mindful and create a healthy balance, and people WILL pick up on it. It's nice to think we can get to a point to not care what other people think, but as a someone who considers themselves a strong woman, we have to admit that's difficult. Experiment with letting off more confidence then your used to letting yourself put off and realize that is what attracts people! good luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do guys like chubbier girls? - rose - 04-08-2014, 04:22 AM
[] - STEPHEN - 04-08-2014, 04:27 AM
[] - Sumika - 04-08-2014, 04:34 AM
[] - Mal. - 04-08-2014, 04:35 AM
[] - mimi - 04-08-2014, 04:39 AM
[] - Dani - 04-08-2014, 04:44 AM
[] - Red - 04-08-2014 04:50 AM
[] - cristina barbie - 04-08-2014, 04:52 AM