This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Confessing to a girl that probably doesn't like me. Is this a good way to do it?
04-08-2014, 04:28 AM

Just because you've been friendly towards her doesn't mean she knows that you like her. If I see someone I know in the hall, I always say hi and smile whether it's a girl or a guy. I hope every person I do this to doesn't assume I have a thing for them lol. It's just being friendly. So don't assume she's somehow subtly rejected you either. For one, it sounds to me like she's probably shy and maybe even nervous around you because she likes you, too. I know that I always am polite and friendly towards my crush, but when we actually talk I get really nervous and don't contribute much to the convo and basically try to rush off as fast as possible even though really I'd love to talk to him all day if I had it in me lol. So I think you should keep trying with this girl. With that being said, I don't think you should just kind of randomly approach her and pour out your heart. That could be a little too overwhelming for her, especially if she really is on the shy side. I think next time you see her in the hall you should try to walk with her and just start up a friendly conversation, or add her on social media and talk to her on there. Get a little more friendly and then confidently approach her and ask her if she'd like to see a movie, grab dinner, etc. Good luck Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Cold - 04-08-2014 04:28 AM
[] - beaniebabie7 - 04-08-2014, 04:31 AM