This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HOW TO GET MY EX BACK?
04-08-2014, 04:50 AM

Well, you said you kicked him out because of his flirting with girls on facebook. That must have really bothered you enough to kick him out. I think you are now allowing your missing him to forget what he did. You are making a huge mistake by listening to your heart and avoiding the real issues that made you kick him out. This is a crucial time and test of your strenght in this relationship, if you do not pass the tes of time t, you will lose his respect. Trust me, men do not admire weakness, they admire strength. By that I do not mean being a monster, I mean standing up for what you believe was a betrayal of the boundaries set in a committed relatonship. Without him even knowing, he is paying attention to how you reacte to his behaviour. If you are too forgiving you are sending a silent message that you are a pushover. And do not put the excuse of your son missing him as a reason to get back. That is even more reason you should be upset with him because he is the one who caused this predictament that is hurting your son, not you. Don't make the mistakes most girls do and take him back. Make him earn your trust first and he has to be convinced through the test of time that you demand to be respected and treated with value and trust, and not to be lied to. If not, don't complain later. Sorry, only trying really hard to help you here. Don't lose this opportunity to set him straight..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HOW TO GET MY EX BACK? - Maiy - 04-08-2014, 04:22 AM
[] - . - 04-08-2014, 04:26 AM
[] - Happy-2 - 04-08-2014, 04:27 AM
[] - matthew - 04-08-2014, 04:33 AM
[] - LEYKIS 101 - 04-08-2014, 04:36 AM
[] - y - 04-08-2014, 04:41 AM
[] - pictureshygirl - 04-08-2014 04:50 AM