This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone edit/revise paragraphs?(2)?
04-08-2014, 04:23 AM
Can anyone edit/revise paragraphs?(2)?
if you have to add or remove some words

One of the challenges that the radio might face in the future is whether it will continue to have success as it currently has. Since technology is advancing there might be some concern whether radio stations might be in less use. Yes radio stations can stop been heard less and less but with music still existing it would never stop been a reason for users to stop hearing the radio station, yes it might decline because not everything stays popular forever. Radio waves will always be used for satellite radios or for navigating maps so for a fact we know radio waves would be used. There is always that if but I personally do think that it won’t get worse but it can be decline.

Internet started out in the 1960’s when the first signal or message was sent over the Arpanet from a computer science laboratory at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA 1960’s, where a group call the Network Working Group (NWG) form a meeting and soon after they created the internet. Throughout the first years the internet was invented it barely used by anyone only scientist would mainly use it. It was then through the 90’s that internet started to evolved, but since many of the people had difficult using a computer it was harder for many to access the internet. In the 2000’s that’s when the internet evolved completely as many social networking sites went up.

The internet has played a tremendous deal in the media in which people can do everything online starting from sending emails to school, work, colleges, or communicating with other people online. In the internet there is a lot of advertising; in fact, on any website you visit online, you can see advertisements. Some of the advertisement I have seen online are match.com, Pepsi, and subway. This advertisement usually do work because when I’m on espn.com I usually see this advertisement and they make me hungry and I get tempted to go and buy it. With the use of the internet we can print paper, watch movies online, send pictures attach in emails, and etc. Watching movies online is really great for everyone, so you don’t have to go out and rent movies on a rainy day when you can just watch or rent a movie online. I’m a currently Netflix subscriber, so I get to watch TV shows online or movies that they have. Other websites where you can watch videos or trailers is YouTube which is widely known around the world.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Can anyone edit/revise paragraphs?(2)? - Lalo12 - 04-08-2014 04:23 AM
[] - Papayatree - 04-08-2014, 04:31 AM
[] - S is the name - 04-08-2014, 04:33 AM
[] - Buzzy - 04-08-2014, 04:35 AM
[] - d - 04-08-2014, 04:38 AM