This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone edit/revise paragraphs?(2)?
04-08-2014, 04:31 AM

One of the challenges that the radio might face in the future is whether it will continue to maintain its great success in society. Since technology is advancing, there might be some concern over whether radio stations might be in less use. Yes, some radio stations are being listened to less and less, but with music still existing, it will never stop being a valid reason for users to stop tuning into other radio stations; and yes, it might decline because not everything stays popular forever. ?
Radio waves will always be used for satellite radios or for navigating maps so, for a fact, we know that radio waves would still be used. Personally, I think that it won’t get worse but it may slightly decline.

Internet started out in the 1960’s when the first signal (or message) was sent over the Arpanet from a computer science laboratory at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA 1960’s). A group called the Network Working Group (NWG) formed a meeting and, soon after, created the internet. During the first years of the internet, it was barely used by anyone - mainly scientists made use of it. It was then through the 90’s that internet started to evolve; but since many of the people had difficulty using the computer, it was harder for many to access the internet. In the 2000’s the internet evolved completely as many social networking sites went up.

The internet has played a tremendous part in the media in which people can do everything online- from sending emails to school, work, colleges, or communicating with other people. On the internet there is a lot of advertising; in fact, on any website you visit online, you can see advertisements. Some of the advertisements I have seen online are 'match.com', Pepsi, and Subway. These advertisements usually do work because when I’m on 'espn.com' I usually come across them and get tempted to go and buy the products. With the use of the internet, we can print paper, watch movies online, send pictures (attached in emails), etc. Watching movies online is really great for everyone, as you don’t have to go out and rent movies on a rainy day - you can just watch or rent a movie online. I’m currently a Netflix subscriber, so I get to watch TV shows or movies online. Another website where you can watch videos or trailers is YouTube which is widely known around the world.

Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Papayatree - 04-08-2014 04:31 AM
[] - S is the name - 04-08-2014, 04:33 AM
[] - Buzzy - 04-08-2014, 04:35 AM
[] - d - 04-08-2014, 04:38 AM