This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone edit/revise paragraphs?(2)?
04-08-2014, 04:33 AM

One of the challenges that the radio might face in the future is whether it will continue to have the same degree of succession as it currently does. Since technology is advancing there might be some concern on whether radio stations may not be as used as they had been, a few years back. Of course, the amount of people that listen to radio stations were not as many as there has been, but because people of almost every generation still listen to music, there would always be a certain number of people that still listen to radio stations. The number may decline because not everything stays popular forever. However radio stations are still used for satellite radios or for navigating maps, so we know for a fact that radio stations would still be used. In my personal opinion, I do not believe that the number would stoop to a very low number, but it may decline in a few years.

The Internet was officially invented in the 1960’s, when the first signal or message was sent over the Arpanet from a computer science laboratory at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA 1960’s, where a group called the Network Working Group or 'NWG' formed a meeting after they created the internet.) In the first few years prior to invention that the internet was invented, it was barely used by anybody except for scientists who would mainly use it for experimental purposes. It was around the 1990’s when the Internet became immensely popular, but since many people had difficulty using a computer, it was hard for them to access the internet. It was only in the 2000’s when the internet evolved completely, as the popularity of many social networking sites went upwards.

The internet has played a tremendous part in the media, where people can do everything online starting from sending emails to school, work, colleges, or communication with other people online. On the internet there is a lot of advertising; in fact, on almost any website you visit online, you can see advertisements on the sidebars. Some of the advertisements I have seen on my visits to various websites are for specific well-known companies, brands, and even other websites. In my opinion I think those advertisments work, because when I’m on certain websites, if I see advertisments related to food,they make me hungry and I get tempted to go out and buy the company's advertised food. With the use of the internet we can watch movies online, and send pictures attach in emails. Those are just only a few examples out of hundreds if not thousands! Watching movies online is fun for everyone, because it saves you the hassle of going out and wasting time renting movies at video or DVD stores. I personally am a subscriber to a website that offers those services, so I get to watch TV shows online or movies that I don't have access to on my satellite dish. There are many well known websites that allow you to watch videos such as YouTube.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Papayatree - 04-08-2014, 04:31 AM
[] - S is the name - 04-08-2014 04:33 AM
[] - Buzzy - 04-08-2014, 04:35 AM
[] - d - 04-08-2014, 04:38 AM