This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can anyone edit/revise paragraphs?(2)?
04-08-2014, 04:35 AM

Hi Lalo12,

One of the challenges radio might face in the future is whether it will continue to enjoy its current success. Since technology is advancing, radio stations might be in less use. However, as long as music exists, radio would never stop tuning in to radio stations. Yes, listener ship might decline because not everything stays popular forever. Even so, radio waves will always be used for satellite radios or navigating maps. ***Personally I think that it won’t get worse but it can be decline. (***not a logical argument)

Internet started out in the 1960’s when the first signal or message was sent over the Arpanet from a computer science laboratory at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA 1960’s). A group call the Network Working Group (NWG) formed a meeting and soon after, they created the internet. Throughout the first years the internet it was barely used except by scientists. Then, through the 1990’s the internet started to evolve but difficulties with computers made it hard to access the internet. In the 2000’s, the internet gained popularity when social networking sites went up.

The internet has played a tremendous role in the media, allowing people to do everything online such as sending emails to school, work, colleges, or communicating with others online. Throughout the internet, there are advertisements. Almost any website you visit, you can see advertisements. Some of the advertisements I have seen online are match.com, Pepsi, and Subway. Advertisements work because when I’m on ESPN.com they make me hungry and I get tempted. With the use of the internet, we can print paper, watch movies online, send picture attachments in emails, and etc. Watching movies online is really great for everyone, because we don’t have to go out and rent movies on a rainy day. We can just watch or rent a movie online. I’m a Netflix subscriber, so I get to watch TV shows online or movies in their selection. Another website where you can watch videos or trailers is YouTube which is widely known around the world.

Hope this helps. Email me if you have any questions. The last paragraph does not flow properly, just so you know.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Papayatree - 04-08-2014, 04:31 AM
[] - S is the name - 04-08-2014, 04:33 AM
[] - Buzzy - 04-08-2014 04:35 AM
[] - d - 04-08-2014, 04:38 AM