This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'am 16&9 months N I feel like I have no-one and uncomfortable with myself like low self esteem.What do I do?
04-08-2014, 04:31 AM

First, you are less than 17; yes your life has been hard and full of crap, but this life was when you were in the control of others. Soon, you will be the the one making your life...good or bad.

So second, focus on the goal you would like. A good life? A life where there is little crap happening to you or about you? Figgure out how to get this. Usually it is going to take money. But first education. So quit getting those F's. It only hurts you. Get to school.

Third map out what you need to do and have to get what you want. Forget your legs, your tooth, the girl situation. All of that can be worked on latter. The first task is to get out, and get to a good place for you to grow and gain power to control your own life.

If you can't get an education the easy way, with someone paying for college (you made A's and B's so you are pretty smart) then you will have to work and pay for it yourself.

See your school's councilor, maybe she can help you. Maybe she can be someone you can talk to. Sounds like you need someone to talk to. You need some mentors. Forget people that are not good for you and find ones that are. You hit 18 you get to pick your own "adopted" family members.

Girls, family...not now. Get yourself financially straight first. Be the kind of man you wish you had for a father, for a brother, for your mom's husband. Tell you what, teeth, body weight, and bowed legs don't count when a woman looks into a loving, good man's eyes that knows what is important and how to get it. People love a winner. You have to make yourself into a winner...and it isn't looks that do that.

Read, broaden your mind. Write and make sure you develop that as it helps in developing your mind and character.

Get on the internet and listen to self-help gurus, like Antony Robbins. Live and breath what he says.

Your family may have not done much to help you, but you are reaching out and so you have all it takes to change your life. Won't be easy changing habits, and ways of thinking, and feeling bad...but you can do it.

The thing about suicide is, IF you can just manage to get through the urge to kill yourself; then it is very likely the next day or next week there will be a moment when you think, WoW this is good! and if I had killed myself I would have missed this! Thank God I didn't!

Keep reaching out and talking.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - y - 04-08-2014 04:31 AM