This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
listing on eBay selling?
04-08-2014, 04:26 AM
listing on eBay selling?
As a Canadian I was hoping to get more ebay watchers, so I post my selling on eBay.com instead of ebay.ca,(ebay web taught that) I listed my selling on eBay.com for 5 days, but it was very sad, I only get 3 watchers and 50 views .

1. what's difference between VIEW and WATCHER?
2. What was wrong with my listing?
before I set the bid price, I searched on line and compared with other products, so my price was reasonable I would say, including shipping fee, I typed keywords to search my item on ebay, I could find my item on 3rd page. that meant my title should be OK. I listed twice, just could not get someone to bid, why?
3.actually this my friend's watch is a gift without warranty, is this a problem?
4.the item is a Swiss quartz, never touch, did not initiate the watch. I set bid from $380, buy it at $500. this brand new in box with everything, no one bid for it, few watchers? something wrong? I saw other watches with the same situations. but they was sold out. any idea or strategy on listing or selling on eBay.
5. BTW, I don't know eBay how to charge listing fee, for example, for the same selling price, 5 days one-time listing and day by day listing 5 time, which one costs more?

I appreciate everyone's help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
listing on eBay selling? - for2000 - 04-08-2014 04:26 AM
[] - dourdan - 04-08-2014, 04:30 AM