This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
spam email sent from my yahoo account plus ALL of my contacts and sent messages etc are GONE!?
04-08-2014, 04:27 AM
spam email sent from my yahoo account plus ALL of my contacts and sent messages etc are GONE!?
My account was indeed hacked and now my PC is likely compromised as well. I have changed my email password but now my account will not accept any emails and as I said my contacts and folders are all empty! I have emailed Yahoo to request contact backup but if they are trying to contact me via email, the account is frozen to incoming messages. I have tried calling customer support and the message says that due to the high volume of calls, they are not taking calls!! Any suggestions? I plan to start a new email account that is not powered by Yahoo but I need my contact back and my current account to be functional in order to make that change easier.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
spam email sent from my yahoo account plus ALL of my contacts and sent messages etc are GONE!? - St. Peter - 04-08-2014 04:27 AM
[] - Kittysue - 04-08-2014, 04:30 AM
[] - scottymarie1 - 04-08-2014, 04:34 AM