This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Ebay Listings are barely getting any views? Advice?
04-08-2014, 04:30 AM

One reason is because this is not an item that people are anxiously awaiting the appearance of. This is the sort of thing that someone is going to search for once they need it. You need to have it listed for longer than 3 days. Another thing is that your feedback score is only 3. You need to make a few purchases to make it at least into the double digits. Triple digits would be even better.

I would also suggest you take the "free shipping" out of your title. Many items on ebay have free shipping these days. You should change your title to include a couple of extra words that people might be searching when they're looking for your product. If you can't think of a single extra word then by all means leave the "free shipping" in there. It does fill it out.

Edit ....

The new listing looks great! One more change I'm thinking you should make is add something at the top of your description that says how you can't descale the machine with vinegar. Because that's the first thing I thought when I went to your listing. So I clicked off of it and went to Google to find out. There I found that you can't use vinegar, but then I also got a preview of other sellers with the same product in my search result. Just a thought Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Monica - 04-08-2014 04:30 AM
[] - uppercrust - 04-08-2014, 04:33 AM
[] - Flower - 04-08-2014, 04:39 AM