This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Ebay Listings are barely getting any views? Advice?
04-08-2014, 04:39 AM

Well, thats too long a listing time, doesnt that cost mor? Most people put something up for 5-7 days then list again if it doesnt sell. If you have 29 days, people think there is plenty of time to bid and they usually forget to come back and bid. The only people I have seen do that are big merchants who have a big quantity of one item so they always have one in stock.

With such a low priced item, you shouldnt have free shipping or you have no profit. If someone in Alaska buys it, you will pay a lot more than $6 to ship. Shipping UPS by Air is very expensive. How do you make any profit? You should ship by Priority or Parcel post depending on weight and distance and put the calculator into your listing. Let buyers decide how they want it shipped and how much they want to spend.

I wasnt sure what it was. It cleans coffee pots? Maybe you should have a simpler title like Espresso Machine Cleaner and leave the technical details for the listing. The words espresso machine will draw viewers if you put the listing under espresso machiens rather than Accessories. Thats not kosher but people do that.

Use larger type size under the word Description, make a longer description. You have a photo of a box in the gallery photo. Are you selling one packet of this stuff or a bunch of them? It never hurts to put Brand New in the title.

Buy a few more things to increase your feedback so buyers have confidence in you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Monica - 04-08-2014, 04:30 AM
[] - uppercrust - 04-08-2014, 04:33 AM
[] - Flower - 04-08-2014 04:39 AM