This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i won an item on ebay so does it mean i dont have to pay for it? plzz help?
04-08-2014, 04:31 AM
i won an item on ebay so does it mean i dont have to pay for it? plzz help?
i am from india.and i make my purchases from ebay.in
normally when i make a payment via debit card for an item,i get forwarded to banks page and then i enter my password and then the transaction gets complete and then i get a message on my mobile number showing that amount has been deducted from bank by ebay.

so in this new case,i was buying an item off ebay,then i confirmed the order and then it took me to the banks page,then i entered my password as usual and the transaction was complete but this time i didnt recieve a notification immediately in my mobile that money was deducted by ebay .etc so i assumed it was a temporary problem and i thought that i will recieve the notiification about deductions a few hours later. so in the meanwhile i decided to open my email and this time it was shown that the item that i ordered via my debit card just now was won by me.
it was like this,"congratulations you have won ebay item",when i opened the mail to see it,it was the same item i ordered with my debit card,so then i assumed that this was the reason why i may have not recieved notification immediately in my mobile about deductions by ebay.

so does winning an item on ebay actually mean that you will get it for free or will you have to make some payment for it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
i won an item on ebay so does it mean i dont have to pay for it? plzz help? - speedyallansam77 - 04-08-2014 04:31 AM
[] - WiseOne - 04-08-2014, 04:40 AM
[] - KnightSaber2000 - 04-08-2014, 04:47 AM