This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
nwo trying to kill me?
04-08-2014, 05:02 AM

The only way to help you is to tell you the truth.

There are mental illnesses that create paranoia and hallucinations. You have become terribly confused about what is reality and what is not. It's not your fault.

Your brain is not functioning properly, and it's showing you hallucinations that are as real as what is really there in your life. That is causing you to become paranoid. It could happen to ANY OF US.

I hope you at least consider what I'm saying. Have the courage to allow your mental health professional help you. If they can help you to stop hallucinating and feeling paranoid? You will no longer feel as frightened and as miserable as you are feeling right now.

In the state that you are in? You might hurt yourself or someone else. There is no reason for you to suffer like this, but you must have the intelligence and courage to consider that you are in a delusional state right now.

Medication can help you to cope with what is happening to you. Imagine waking up in the morning after a good night's sleep and not feeling afraid of everything around you.

If medication alarms you? Why? If you had a headache? Wouldn't you take some aspirin? There is NO shame in being sick. What IS a shame is that you are suffering for no reason.

***Not one person who answered your question believes what you have written. Why do you think that is? It's because what you believe right now is NOT based in any reality. It's not real.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
nwo trying to kill me? - James - 04-08-2014, 04:32 AM
[] - James - 04-08-2014, 04:38 AM
[] - Richard - 04-08-2014, 04:47 AM
[] - Charlie - 04-08-2014, 04:53 AM
[] - Jade - 04-08-2014 05:02 AM
[] - Roy - 04-08-2014, 05:07 AM
[] - The Bricklayer - 04-08-2014, 05:16 AM
[] - No Problem - 04-08-2014, 05:19 AM