This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why am I obsessive over this?
04-08-2014, 04:33 AM
Why am I obsessive over this?
I appreciate good answers & no judgment against my question. Thanks in advance. I started dating my bf a year ago & we had facebook etc, a certain girl would try to be all buddy buddy with my bf & it infuriated me. She would even be snarky & that's when me and my bf decided to delete facebook. She would hang around some of his friends (of course he was always with me & never hung out with those friends) and we never hung around them and drama happened now I still obsess over what she's possibly doing. I put it in my brain that my bf likes her and she's way better than me. It's taking a toll on me. My bf and I had serious issues because of me and this problem. I feel like she's prettier, cooler or whatever even though my bf says she's gross and not someone he wants to be around at all & even her personality is depressing. I have been told plenty of times how much my bf loves me or even likes me in comparison to her. and yet I find myself looking up her social media.... Why am I doing this

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why am I obsessive over this? - Grilleall - 04-08-2014 04:33 AM
[] - Jennifer Connelly - 04-08-2014, 04:42 AM
[] - Brooke - 04-08-2014, 04:50 AM