This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Iphone 5 or Samsung Galaxy s4?
04-08-2014, 04:35 AM
Iphone 5 or Samsung Galaxy s4?
I have a phone upgrade so I kinda need some help picking out a phone. I'm a 15 year old girl and all I really use my phone for is instagram, facebook, twitter, tumblr, youtube, pandora, photography and picture editing apps at times, etc... I recently bought an iphone 3gs off ebay for like 50 dollars so I can see if I like ios and the iphone. I used to have the att impulse 4g but it broke, so that's why I bought the 3gs. Anyways, personally after using the 3gs for about 3 to 4 months I found ios to be quite boring and lacking much of the customization I wanted. All you can customize on ios is your wallpaper/lock screen. It made me really miss andriod. I am at this point leaning a bit more towards the galaxy because of the 13 megapixel camera. I also miss the widgets and such. The only thing I really liked about the iphone was how high security it was, the app store, and the emoji keyboard. My 2 aunts and cousin have the galaxy s3 and I've played around with theirs and I've grown fond of the galaxy and it's beautiful screen. My mom has the iphone 4s and to be honest the only thing I like about it is the camera and siri + the stuff mentioned above. Please help me, all of my friends have iphones, and I kinda want to be different by getting a galaxy, but I like the emoji's and siri on the iphone.
Oh, and I like how the gs4 has expandable memory for me that is pretty important.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Iphone 5 or Samsung Galaxy s4? - KRS - 04-08-2014 04:35 AM
[] - Stephen - 04-08-2014, 04:41 AM
[] - Jeke - 04-08-2014, 04:43 AM
[] - Francis G - 04-08-2014, 04:50 AM
[] - Council - 04-08-2014, 04:54 AM