This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
As a man, can you read this question carefully and answer?
04-08-2014, 04:35 AM
As a man, can you read this question carefully and answer?
I have realized that feminist actions should be known to every man. Because, I have learnt from here that even the women who claim to be non-feminist and anti-feminist, believe most of the things from feminist ideology.

The media has become a feminist propaganda tool and the feminists make full use of the PC given to them. What the feminists do is create the perception of men bad-women good, women better than men. And they do it all in the name of "equality". Their goal is female supremacy, more and more benefits for women(doesn't matter if it costs men) and create more victim status/anti-male hatred in women.

I can expand this into a whole book. Basically a phenomenon in the USA and the repercussion is going to cost a lot of men heavily, if they are not careful. Single mothers raise unsuccessful children. Crime increases and feminists use it to point that men are bad. Men are raised with low self-esteem, unsuccessful and do not want to be fathers. The cycle continues.

http://www.thirdway.org/publications/662

Very important BQ: If you knew all this as a man, what have you done, what can you do and what should be done?
I am not from the USA, but there is nothing wrong from learning mistakes done by others.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
As a man, can you read this question carefully and answer? - V Bomb - 04-08-2014 04:35 AM
[] - Marcus - 04-08-2014, 04:38 AM
[] - .Jerry. - 04-08-2014, 04:40 AM
[] - Nom - 04-08-2014, 04:48 AM
[] - Joe - 04-08-2014, 04:55 AM