This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need Help Marketing Webdesign Business?
04-08-2014, 04:54 AM

I would recommend you look in to Facebook Ads... you can "target" people who are interested in web development/design and get clicks by interested parties for as little as a few pennies. If you choose to go CPM, then you can expect to pay around .25 for every 1,000 times your ad is shown, regardless of how many clicks it gets. If you go "CPP" then you'll probably pay .25 cents or so each time someone clicks on your site. If you have a good site and people actually sign up for your services, then .25 per lead might be amazingly lucrative.

Web design is competitive, maybe one of the most competitive on the web.So you have to think outside the box like some of the others have said here. I just checked Google Adwords, and you would have to pay $6.92 to have your ad placed at the top of Google search for "web design company". Ouch, that's a competitive market.

Post a link to your site... I'd like to see what it looks like and how you've got it monetized.

If starting on a shoestring I'd sign up on Fiverr and offer your services (basic, basic BASIC design for $5 and then offer an "upgrade" package for everything more detailed). Also list on Craigslist and any other free sites you can find via search. Local papers in cities are helpful, too.

Good luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - tommyfourth - 04-08-2014, 04:44 AM
[] - Bella - 04-08-2014, 04:46 AM
[] - Marlee - 04-08-2014 04:54 AM