This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to I get him to see me as more than just a friend? **10 pts for best answer**?
10-15-2012, 08:32 PM
How to I get him to see me as more than just a friend? **10 pts for best answer**?
So I've known my crush for almost 2 months and he definitely was interested in me during the last few weeks of school. We don't see each other anymore since school is over & he is going to a different school this fall. I saw him yesterday at a night market and we talked for a bit, then we had another online conversation via Facebook chat.

He convinced me to play a few online games such as League of Legends & MapleStory but now that's all we seem to IM about. We're slowly becoming more comfortable with talking to each other each other since we conversed for a couple of hours & teamed up on LoL, but I'm worried that he'll just see me as "one of the boys" if I play too much. I'm his only friend that's a girl who plays these games with him, and I'm not too sure if that's a good or bad thing.

How do I turn our convos from online games to other things that will make him see me as girlfriend material? What can I say to make him more interested in me & possibly ask me out without making it seem awkward?
Should I still game with him or should I make myself more "unavailable"?

Any advice is greatly appreciated! (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to I get him to see me as more than just a friend? **10 pts for best answer**? - Renee Rose - 10-15-2012 08:32 PM
[] - Madison - 10-15-2012, 08:40 PM
[] - Rhi - 10-15-2012, 08:40 PM
[] - bluebear - 10-15-2012, 08:40 PM
[] - SuperNova - 10-15-2012, 08:40 PM