This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
in your knowledge, is the internet a lot more restricted today than it was 10 years ago?
04-08-2014, 04:46 AM
in your knowledge, is the internet a lot more restricted today than it was 10 years ago?
ive asked questions like this before, rarely get many answers.....i ask because when i google search today i feel i cant find the same websites and images i used to find ? or cant find many relevant images if im searching google images.......as if the internet has been censored or restricted by the government ?

10 years ago i remember you could find virtually anything you wanted online, on google.......im not sure if its because ive been listening to too many stories on internet censorship.......but i feel todays internet has been cut back......blocked, restricted or censored ?

in anyones wisdom, do you think it has ? or is the internet just the same as it used to be ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
in your knowledge, is the internet a lot more restricted today than it was 10 years ago? - The Sword Of Sherwood Forest☠ - 04-08-2014 04:46 AM
[] - Keith - 04-08-2014, 04:47 AM
[] - melodichome942 - 04-08-2014, 04:48 AM