This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Admissions of a former priest who is my friend on facebook? 16:40?
04-08-2014, 04:47 AM
Admissions of a former priest who is my friend on facebook? 16:40?
W E L C O M E A G A I N O christian , to start now , the only reason that made Christians believe that there are three gods, because There is a dove descended from the sky during baptism of Jesus, there is a sentence in the old testament says)) We create the human ((.The Word <create> is written in the plural, it means that the speaker is not one but group , the church says the cause because the Father in heaven, the Son in the water, and The Holy Spirit came down from heaven like a dove. The end was three gods.
*** *** Could u read my previous Q http://lyconpolis.weebly.com/9/post/2014...ebook.html
*** its the time for ur Coffee after you had launch <dove with rice>.
@Michael
God is one . no 1X3. thanks anyway
@Red
huh . thanks
@mawin
regardless my and your religion , so do u think that God who is creator , is creature ? When u believe that Jesus is god , it means that u worship someone a human be created .

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Admissions of a former priest who is my friend on facebook? 16:40? - Lyconpolis ************ - 04-08-2014 04:47 AM
[] - Michael - 04-08-2014, 04:53 AM
[] - Red Dragon - 04-08-2014, 04:55 AM
[] - sandy d - 04-08-2014, 04:56 AM
[] - mawin - 04-08-2014, 05:03 AM