This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need help about my ex?
04-08-2014, 04:58 AM

He breaks up with you for no logical reason then he is crying, indecisive, is having trouble eating, and it was the hardest decision of his life? This guy, and I use that term lightly, is a complete indecisive weak pathetic mess. There is way to much estrogen in the relationship between the two of you. You are obviously gonna have to be the one to make a decision since he won't. You can't be kept in limbo and don't deserve to be.

You sent his stuff back so good start. Anything of yours he has treat it as an exit fee for the relationship, do not ask him about it anymore if he brings it up say he can do whatever he likes with it. Stop calling him, texting, and discontinue any social media contact you have with him. Do not take his calls or respond to any communication from him that does not begin with a true heartfelt apology and desire to reconcile. Anything short of both of these requirements, ignore completely. You need to find something to busy yourself with so you can move on. Take up an old hobby or start a new one. Been meaning to start walking or hitting the gym now is a great time. Friends been calling and you haven't had time, make some and go enjoy yourself. Do not sit around waiting for a text, phone call, or email from him. Your ex, and he is your ex now by his own decision, is like a jellyfish. Interesting from a distance, but up close spineless and painful.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I need help about my ex? - sinead mc - 04-08-2014, 04:47 AM
[] - l8tr g8tr - 04-08-2014, 04:53 AM
[] - Joey - 04-08-2014 04:58 AM