This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I love i girl, does she likes me? whats my next move? 10 points?
10-15-2012, 08:32 PM
I love i girl, does she likes me? whats my next move? 10 points?
I'll try to keep it sort.
I went for groceries to a super market about 20 days ago and i this cashier girl, blonde tall worm noble sexy like a model.and happy looking. i almost immediately felt for her.
She is about 25yo im in 40's but still atractive and i get lots of womens eye to eye contact.
Next day i went back and we where typical as she serverd me just a feeiling of good atmosphere between as and some eye contact.
for the next 3 days i did go also and things where as described above
Next day while i was paying, she offered my a free cookie i took it and said thanks then she said "here take on more" in a very very cute way.
Next day im back again and while i pay she opens conversation asking me where will i have my summer holidays i told her she told me about her to thats all.
The next weak i coulnd meet her cause she worked day shift.
Yesterday i went back .. when she saw me she acted hapilly surpised and said to me ,"where have you been all these days, we lost eichother".!!!
I said something about shifts etc then we talk a bit about music cause i had a friend with me whos a drummer and then i asked her do you have a Facebook?
The answer was yes but i dont like FC i use Twitter bla bla changed the subject.
In that last visit she tried not to look at me, she was more looking at my friend as we spoke.
What do you think now?
She likes me? Was it too soon to make my move? What should i do next time we meet to find out?
Thanks !
Sorry for my English im not American or Brit.
Note that the rest of cashiers on that market are very unplesent even rude

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I love i girl, does she likes me? whats my next move? 10 points? - Sport Man - 10-15-2012 08:32 PM
[] - Matt - 10-15-2012, 08:41 PM
[] - Joseph - 10-15-2012, 08:41 PM
[] - Cheyenne - 10-15-2012, 08:41 PM
[] - da_golfman32 - 10-15-2012, 08:41 PM
[] - Son of Zeus - 10-15-2012, 08:41 PM