This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
School is destroying me..?
04-08-2014, 04:57 AM
School is destroying me..?
I left school for a year because of my Depression, Anxiety and Eating disorder (I was diagnosed).. It became so hard to go everyday so i quit.
But now i'm actually back in school and it had been 2 months.. I'm getting better with the mental disorders, but not yet completely.
So school is stressing the hell out of me. I have a science test tomorrow that i know absolutely nothing about. And really really really extra hard math homework (its harder than usual because its a review for the STAAR Test) and I have to write 3 pages and a half about how social media is helpful and not helpful for getting a job. And just yesterday i had another super hard math homework, a history test to study for, and 1 page and half to write about cover letters.. I cant take a break, i always have work to do over the weekend too.

Its like that everyday, there is so much work to do that i cant go a week without having a mental breakdown.

I think its making me relapse back to anorexia.. And I'm wishing i would just die, even though i got better, its coming back because of that horrible place called school.

I'm 13 years old by the way..
Please help me..
Homeschooling didnt work for me. When i left school i actually did homeschooling, but i didnt get things done.. So right now it's not an option.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
School is destroying me..? - Mavis - 04-08-2014 04:57 AM
[] - blue sky sunshine - 04-08-2014, 05:03 AM
[] - DeAnne - 04-08-2014, 05:13 AM
[] - Cara - 04-08-2014, 05:19 AM
[] - Paul - 04-08-2014, 05:22 AM