This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
School is destroying me..?
04-08-2014, 05:19 AM

I don't recommend quitting school because you may regret it in later life, but it's your life so it's up to you.

I am pretty much going through a huge workload at the moment too. My school expects us to do three extra-curricular activities per week on top of exam revision, homework and coursework. A lot of students also have jobs outside school too. There is simply not time for it. Everyone expects you to do everything all at once and perfectly, there is so much pressure.

I recommend booking an appointment with your head of year or an appropriate member of staff and tell them you're finding it difficult to cope with the workload and your concerned about relapsing because of it. They'll sit with you and help you manage your time so that you have time to relax as well as do all your school work. From experience, it's amazing how much staff at school are prepared to help you, you should make the most of them.

Listen to music when your doing your homework, it helps me concentrate so I get things done more quickly. It might help you in the same way too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
School is destroying me..? - Mavis - 04-08-2014, 04:57 AM
[] - blue sky sunshine - 04-08-2014, 05:03 AM
[] - DeAnne - 04-08-2014, 05:13 AM
[] - Cara - 04-08-2014 05:19 AM
[] - Paul - 04-08-2014, 05:22 AM