This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I keep from losing my man to his pregnant ex?
10-15-2012, 08:33 PM
How do I keep from losing my man to his pregnant ex?
I am 33 with one child and my boyfriend 33 with 2 fell in love with him in high school and loved him since. We have been together two weeks everything perfect. Except his no good 25 year old ex who broke up with him.a month ago moved out of state and who is 5months pregnant by him. They lived and were together 2 years. He said he told her he was done. She calls he dont answer she texts no response she even sent him a bday card sayong she never meant to hurt him but hope he be there for baby she told him she wish hed send her belongings cause she didnt want to see him till due date. I asked hiim why not send her stuff he said cause he taking it to her in october and needs to see and speak to her so best to ignore her. He said they cant handle breakup. She lives 5hrs away also found an email he sent her saying he loved her but wasnt meant to be and he was sorry for being selfish holding onto her. And he was coming in oct to bring her stuff then I found another email where he said he was coming to see her in october, and another where she told him to let her know when she's coming so she will know schedule, and is he coming to argue,fight or talk about their breakup cause she wasn't in the mood he said he'd let her know when he is coming and he's not coming to argue,fight,etc. This is his first son so it's a pretty big deal to him. Why won't she go away?why is he sending her these messages? should I confront her online or ask him can I go with him to ensure he's not going to try to work out their relationship or have sex with her. I don't know what to do help??? Also we have no kids together but I hope to one day. He sent her an email saying he loves her twice but has yet to tell me he loves me, he also still has a ton of pics of them on his facebook page.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I keep from losing my man to his pregnant ex? - Latrice - 10-15-2012 08:33 PM
[] - Jo - 10-15-2012, 08:41 PM
[] - Ashley - 10-15-2012, 08:41 PM
[] - Ricky - 10-15-2012, 08:41 PM
[] - Mona - 10-15-2012, 08:41 PM
[] - Keri Adams - 10-15-2012, 08:41 PM
[] - Stanley Harpo - 10-15-2012, 08:41 PM