This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
♚ I need some advice and opinions for my instagram ツ Please read...?
04-08-2014, 04:16 PM
♚ I need some advice and opinions for my instagram ツ Please read...?
Hey, all! Thank you for clicking on this question. But, please don't ignore it. ❤
Even if you aren't an expert, I'd love some help.

I'm a photographer. I'm not tooting my own horn but my stuff is amazing and I edit it to look like some of the most beautiful landscapes pictures I've seen ever. I know that's crazy but it's what I love to do more than anything.

I also take selfies. I get told all the time that I'm a 10, gorgeous, whatever.
I have confidence but I'm not perfect. ツ

>> So, I post photography and selfies. ☼ <<

A few months ago, I went from like 4,000 followers to 12,000 in weeks! I was so happy.

But, in the last three months, I've stayed at 12,000 and can't grow no matter what I do.

☼ ☼ ☼

I get told that posting on other people's pictures can help you get noticed. Instead of emoji's and 'pretty' - what should you say?

I get unfollowed a lot but i never change. Why?

✬✭✮✯❂

✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ How do I get more followers, what can I do better and different? What do you do better and different? OH, and my ID is umhiblondie. Post yours if you want an add. ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

How can I grow my account? Please help. I work really hard everyday but I gain few followers and lose few. So, it evens out. For monthsss.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
♚ I need some advice and opinions for my instagram ツ Please read...? - Morgan. - 04-08-2014 04:16 PM
[] - Sam - 04-08-2014, 04:29 PM