This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Client claims they didn't receive images?
04-08-2014, 06:15 PM
Client claims they didn't receive images?
I took photos for a woman in September 2013, edited her photos, mailed her a CD as I do every other client. She did not respond to confirm that she received her images so I assumed she had received them. Now, months later she is blowing me up on social media everywhere possible stating she didn't receive her images that I scammed her, etc... that she wants her money back. I don't know if shes just having hard times and figured i was an easy target for some quick cash or what but it's quite frustrating.

My page states that I only guarantee backup images for 3 months. I no longer have her images and I'm definitely not giving her money back. She was a rude client from the beginning & her session took over 4 hours when I only charged her for 1 because her daughter was in a cranky mood but I stuck around to assure she got many images as it was her her second birthday.

She has also recently begun blowing up my emails, at first I responded to her but then she became unbearably rude and I ended all contact with her. Shes been blocked on Facebook, Banned on my fan page, etc... But she still tries. For example I created a photo event today, and apparently her being banned did not prevent her from commenting because within minutes she posted about 6 times saying that I was a scam when I'm most definitely not. I had changed my phone number, but she still managed to get ahold of it again and she blows up my phone at least once a week. When she starts this she will call 20+ times in a row.

Now here is the kicker, she is friends with another local photographer, who tends to mock my every move as well as a couple other local photographers. I do not know if the two are related or what but it's become ridiculous.

What can I do about this? After stopping all contact, I really hate to contact her yet again with any further warnings of harassment but I will if need be. I just do not see her stopping due to a warning, I only see the additional contact as getting her going again when she realizes I'm actually seeing it and being bothered by it.

She is interfering with my business & clients. Something has to stop

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Client claims they didn't receive images? - chasity H - 04-08-2014 06:15 PM
[] - Paul - 04-08-2014, 06:18 PM
[] - Kittysue - 04-08-2014, 06:24 PM
[] - shockman - 04-08-2014, 06:27 PM
[] - bcnu - 04-08-2014, 06:29 PM