This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
She wants to wait but is now talking to someone else?
04-08-2014, 06:16 PM
She wants to wait but is now talking to someone else?
First of all, thank you for reading this, it is much appreciated:

On a summer holiday, I came across a girl from the hotel who found me on a social media site, despite not talking to each other (she came on holiday not long before I left). We are both college students (I'm a year older). We have spoken to each other almost every day for 5 months via text message & occassionally skype. She's smart, nice, cute, and she feels special to me (unlike most girls that I have known). She smiles when I speak to her & seems happy.

We've been very close for those 5 months, and I really don't want this to end. Recently I asked when would you like to meet up and she said in the summer, which I agreed to as we have exams before-hand. I said it would take time & I want to take it slow as it's difficult, but we can do it, and I might be moving not far from her to a University in September (possibly). She seemed shy about it & barely made eye contact.

She said i felt special to her & always make her smile a few weeks ago. We've talked for ages & I've been nice to her, when she was down. However, It turns out she is lying:

I was talking to her on Skype whilst she was messaging someone, which I found rude, & I found out she is someone she likes, and she has been recently distant with me (stopped making converation) so I knew she was up to something. She has said I trust her & she trusts me, but now It seems that she's broken it.

So, she doesn't know how I've noticed she's liking her, so I'm thinking of calling hwr tomorrow in a normal conversation, and then explain this. What should I say & do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
She wants to wait but is now talking to someone else? - Sci-Man - 04-08-2014 06:16 PM
[] - Max - 04-08-2014, 06:26 PM