This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am the marketing assistant at a small mining tech company and its hard to keep occupied. any suggestions?
10-15-2012, 08:33 PM
I am the marketing assistant at a small mining tech company and its hard to keep occupied. any suggestions?
I am a college co-op student, so although I love marketing and finished at the top of my class at my college in marketing this past year, the reality is that after one year of college, I am still having troubles finding ways to market the products being offered.
This isn't a case of me not being ambitious enough... I love keeping busy and would rather be ran off my feet for twelve hours then to be bored for one lol.
I cannot sneak on msn, facebook or games because my desk is right near my managers, and I do not believe in playing games at work.
If people could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I am the marketing assistant at a small mining tech company and its hard to keep occupied. any suggestions? - canuckfan - 10-15-2012 08:33 PM
[] - dhsmybiz - 10-15-2012, 08:42 PM