This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make my gf miss me alot ??? (should i leave facebook for few days or should do something else)?
04-08-2014, 06:18 PM
How to make my gf miss me alot ??? (should i leave facebook for few days or should do something else)?
Im in long distance relationship with a girl frm past 2 months...she was in love with me...she use to say that she will marry me and was deeply in love with me....whole day she use to chat with me....but one day she asked me to create a facebook account for her....so I happily created it...but after few days...she has number of frds on her fb...she use to chat with me but at the same time she was busy chatting with 3-4 guys (college frds + strangers) on fb...then slowly I used to get late response...we use to chat on Line app...bt now she rarely msg me on LINE & instead msg me on fb....she now dont miss me like it use to be...she adds strangers and chat with them even if they r least intrested...now if I chat or dnt chat with her...she doesn't care...and she is then busy chatting frm morning till night...so I stopped chatting with her...she msgd me many times but I replied her in one word...now her msgs are not coming from past 2 days...but still she is chatting with 5-6 guys.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to make my gf miss me alot ??? (should i leave facebook for few days or should do something else)? - Mahesh - 04-08-2014 06:18 PM
[] - learnedlesson - 04-08-2014, 06:19 PM
[] - bankone1111 - 04-08-2014, 06:23 PM