This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just need closure - what does it mean when someone does this?
04-08-2014, 06:24 PM
Just need closure - what does it mean when someone does this?
I used to work with her, there were times when I kinda liked her, stopped working with her a couple years, and a couple months ago I defriended her on Facebook (I started flashing back to times when it was apparent she just wasn't that into me, when she had blown me off at times). Anyway I was with a friend the other night at a restaurant and she happened to be working there, she went near us, waved briefly and talked very briefly. She asked me where I was working these days and I told her and said that it would make her want to kill herself doing that. She mentioned how she was much happier doing her current job. I said that her job seems more interesting than mine and then she said cya later basically. To me this means absolutely nothing but if I defriended someone or they defriended me I would try to avoid interaction with them at all costs.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Just need closure - what does it mean when someone does this? - John - 04-08-2014 06:24 PM
[] - Selfie - 04-08-2014, 06:33 PM
[] - C - 04-08-2014, 06:34 PM