This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I reactivate facebook to ask this girl out?
04-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Should I reactivate facebook to ask this girl out?
I’m a university student about to graduate wondering if I should get facebook back in the hopes of trying to get the attention of girl I like. I’ve deactivated facebook since September due to feeling down about myself as I often felt left out if I saw pictures of a group of friends hanging out or saw a convo involving friends who were hanging out. I also felt I wasted a lot of time creeping others profiles and seeing what they were doing and feel better about myself without facebook. The cons are maybe I miss out on some things between friends or can’t creep people’s profiles but I’ve wasted a lot less time and been able to focus on me now.

However I’ve struggled to ask out a girl I’m crushing on. I’d like to speak with her but I’m scared she dosen't really want to talk and is just being nice on the occasions I have the guts to talk to her. I’ve actually been good with asking girls out in the past and telling them how gorgeous I think they are to flatter them but I can’t muster a few words to this girl at times. We had a graduation ball last week and I was able to buy her a drink and talk but I didn’t think that was good timing to ask her out because we were both drunk.

My friends think I should reactivate facebook so I can add her and start a convo by asking about the ball but I see some issues. I hate having text/fb convos with people I don’t know too well because I can’t read their emotion so I can’t tell if they’re bored. Since it’s already been a week, would it be too late to bring up the ball? I don’t plan on asking her out on facebook, that is something I would always leave face-to-face because I can show my sensitive emotions and true feelings and I feel that is my strength in getting the numbers of girls like I have in the past. I worry facebook might distract me from other aspects of life and me feeling worse about who I am.

I feel better about myself now and my relationship with friends. Despite that, I can’t help but feel some jealousy when I see someone go somewhere I wish I could go through their photos or accomplish something that I haven’t come close to accomplishing by posting on their status. All things considered, should I get facebook back to chat with her or just hope I can bump into the girl and talk to her then about the night and eventually ask her out?
If it's on facebook, should I ask her about the ball?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I reactivate facebook to ask this girl out? - Captain Clutch - 04-08-2014 06:27 PM
[] - Female Spider - 04-08-2014, 06:36 PM
[] - Felicity - 04-08-2014, 06:38 PM
[] - Sean Doin - 04-08-2014, 06:40 PM