This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i increase internet traffic to my blog?
04-08-2014, 06:50 PM

Since you're starting off blogging, and from your question this is probably your first blog, forget about SEO for now.
For now, focus on writing very good content that others will want to read and share. Also, the best way for a new blogger to get some traffic is by visiting other bloggers who write about the same topic. I've seen quite a few blogs grow from nothing into decent sites and others have floundered. The ones that succeed made connections with others bloggers.
Comment, without being spammy, on sites related to your subject. Comment on one or two major sites in that category and try to focus on blogs that are slightly older than yours, a year or less. Some will fail but a few will grow. You'll make connections, they'll share your posts and this will help SEO.
You can worry about SEO later, for now make those connections. These are the people who will help boost your SEO stats down the road.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - christina - 04-08-2014, 06:32 PM
[] - Carrie - 04-08-2014, 06:40 PM
[] - Rep - 04-08-2014, 06:44 PM
[] - James - 04-08-2014, 06:48 PM
[] - Justin - 04-08-2014 06:50 PM
[] - Abinav P - 04-08-2014, 06:55 PM