This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spa marketing advice?
10-15-2012, 08:35 PM
Spa marketing advice?
I am a massage therapist/ esthetician and if I do not start to revenue some business I and my children are going to be out on the streets. I have tried the following things, but nothing seems to be getting the people in the front door:

*Facebook page that I post deals on weekly (up to 68 likes and have been telling everyone to go like us on fb) if you would like to go like me http://www.facebook.com/spainthecityindy

*I am up to 160 email addresses and counting and do weekly email blasts of deals we are offering (this gets me a couple clients coming in each time, but still they only want to come for the deals I guess some business is better than none)

*Have walked around to all the hotels downtown and passed out menus monthly

*pass out flyers outside my building (one of my problems is that our salon/spa is hidden on the 5th floor of a building and most people do not even know that we are here)

*we have a sidewalk sign out in front of the building

*I have implemented a referral program

*We ran an ad on living social and only sold 45 massages

Please all the advice anyone can give would be much appreciated. I am poor and cannot afford to do anything that costs money.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Spa marketing advice? - dmchest - 10-15-2012 08:35 PM
[] - Shaun Baird - 10-15-2012, 08:43 PM