This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend will have yet another child taken off her & don't know what to do to help? UK SS not Christians?
04-08-2014, 06:30 PM
My friend will have yet another child taken off her & don't know what to do to help? UK SS not Christians?
THE FACTS - please read, and be sympathetic and helpful with your answer - I know it is unbelievable but since the death of Baby P they are still removing more children from parents because they now don't need any proof of abuse - although statistically this has not avoided 1 death

1) Perhaps she should not have got pregnant again - however she came to the realisation it is because she is grieving for the other 2 who have been forcefully removed - not trying to replace them exactly but trying to fill a gaping hole in her life - it's one of the worst things that can happen to a mother, and IS the worst for the children - which has been proved by psychology - why do they not follow their own advice?

2) She has a minor mental health record, with no crime or abuse committed (and no crime or abuse proved) basically she asked for help, stupidly, before she had the children, due to grieving over a miscarriage, and they sectioned her. This is why they were watching the family for years, stressing them all out with meetings etc., causing paranoia but actually real, and she put a couple of feet wrong as I will now explain below, causing them to take the kids straight off her:

3) Her mistakes - due to the death of her partner, she had her hair over her face one day when out with the children. The children were removed for a while and she was sectioned. After this, children returned, she took 20 mins to answer the door one day to a professional. Children then taken for good.
We have been advised by someone from the church to run off to Ireland - where she can take her chances with Irish Social Services who are far less likely to remove child - once they rule her a fit mother perhaps she can send for the other 2 - however don't think there's time. A UK MP actually advised a couple recently to run off to Ireland to escape UK SS.
It has not helped that since they finally took the children, her flat became extremely messy, as she went to pieces, which is completely natural. I have largely cleared her flat but still needs work. At first, she went to several meetings a day like they wanted, but after months of this she is now, to be honest, avoiding them as they are, basically, lying about her and persecuting her. She can't cope with them anymore. It only takes a personality clash with 1 of the hundreds of them.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My friend will have yet another child taken off her & don't know what to do to help? UK SS not Christians? - Isabel - 04-08-2014 06:30 PM
[] - Orla C - 04-08-2014, 06:38 PM
[] - The ONE - 04-08-2014, 06:42 PM
[] - Friendlydust991 - 04-08-2014, 06:43 PM
[] - Space Cadet - 04-08-2014, 06:49 PM
[] - froggequene - 04-08-2014, 06:59 PM
[] - Maxi - 04-08-2014, 07:06 PM