This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to set up this business idea.. need advice?
10-15-2012, 08:35 PM
How to set up this business idea.. need advice?
I went to college and studied fashion and was going to do fashion management and marketing at uni but decided it wasn't for me..
i want to set up a business selling swimwear, accessories and jewellery but dont know how or where to start, im 20 and live in the uk near london. i have designed some swimwear pieces but would like to work with other people, and how do i get people to make them? also i'm interested in cultural inspired jewellery like african and indian. i know what i want its just getting there. i mainly wanna start off with the swimwear and get into marketing and stuff. how shall i start? should i set up like a blog and twitter/facebook. would i send my designs somewhere or work with someone? as im not like a major illustrator i could put my ideas with someone else. also could i start off selling other swimwear?

any advice please?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to set up this business idea.. need advice? - Louise S - 10-15-2012 08:35 PM
[] - Simon - 10-15-2012, 08:44 PM
[] - Jo W - 10-15-2012, 08:44 PM
[] - mark m - 10-15-2012, 08:44 PM
[] - adam c - 10-15-2012, 08:44 PM