This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Windows 7 Internet problem?
04-08-2014, 06:34 PM
Windows 7 Internet problem?
so I have a Windows 7 computer that I custom built and if tried to troubleshoot what is going on I am a giant gamer that has even turned it into a business but in having some network trouble it seems like every 30 40 or 60 min. my network cut out for second on my computer only and resets and sometimes my computer can be in Internet talk taking all the Internet and not letting anything else work on the network but the Windows task manager says is not using any Internet

some base information about my computer

I have a rampage extreme 4 writing bios version 4802

sometimes I use the internal network adapter of the motherboard which the drivers are up to date and sometimes I use Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 Dual Band N600 PCIe adapter, External antenna again the drivers are up to date

I'm mostly using the default settings of the motherboard bios with an i7 processor 16 gig of DDR three RAM I'm more thinking it's something that is missing in my bios but I'm not sure any help ideas would be helpful if you need any more information just ask

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Windows 7 Internet problem? - ravae007 - 04-08-2014 06:34 PM
[] - Debbie - 04-08-2014, 06:40 PM