This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I get the iPhone 5(s) or the S4?
04-08-2014, 06:39 PM
Should I get the iPhone 5(s) or the S4?
I've been debating for a really long time and I have no idea which one to get. I'm a freshman in high school. I currently have the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze. It was blazin' fast before it updated, which is so sad, because now it shuts off and lags 24/7. I hate the Samsung's keyboard so much to the point where I had to give in and pay $4 for Swiftkey and I never pay for apps. I have an iPod 4 8gb, it's not that smooth anymore, but I adore the keyboard. I like phones that are big and thin like the S4 but I love the design of both phones. I've heard that the S4 lags every now and then, and that the iPhone is extremely smooth. I'm looking for a more unlimited app store, because I'm jealous of how sometimes when I need an app, Google play store doesn't even have a close alternative! I'll use my phone mostly for picture taking, Facebook, Instagram, photography apps, and maybe games. I'm also into pretty cases and both phones have nice cases. Which phone should I get? The iPhone 5 (maybe S) or the S4? Also, I tend to drop my phone alot and I don't want a cracked screen because they're so expensive to repair. My brother dropped my iPod once and the screen is just dead.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I get the iPhone 5(s) or the S4? - emi - 04-08-2014 06:39 PM
[] - Pam Boese - 04-08-2014, 06:40 PM
[] - Seng Saeliew - 04-08-2014, 06:42 PM
[] - Markus - 04-08-2014, 06:45 PM
[] - Arenkay - 04-08-2014, 06:55 PM