This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I REALLY need website help!!!?
04-08-2014, 06:57 PM

After being brave or stupid and clicking on your link, oooph, I'm not sure what's your site's purpose/s? I don't mean to be hurtful, but...

Would like me to act and make believe I'm a cat?
Is this site just here to get my email address and then scam/spam/virus me later?
If you're real, what kind of people are you going to draw? You look young? Be careful. If real?

So, let me play along, just in case you're really looking for "HELP!?... With engagement or interaction from your visitors?

If, I've just been scammed by the visitor counter on your page, well, job well done. Purpose?

First, get rid of the "enter your email" to enter the page function/app! It doesn't work anyway? One, just has to hit the "cancel" button, which is the only way out and the home page magically appears? No interaction necessary?
You just added to their mistrust. Build some trust.

Your site link (domain name) is misleading? "Warrior-cat-role-play? There's only KITTENS on home page?
You just added to their mistrust. Build some trust. I didn't click on any other links or on menu board. No interaction?

One of the largest images on your home page is another email registration form?
You just added to their mistrust. Build some trust. Did I mention, "I didn't click on any other links or on menu board"? No interaction.

The more I write, the more I think, scary stuff? You just added to my mistrust. Start over. Sorry, if you're real? You're definitely, not new to the internet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I REALLY need website help!!!? - Kat - 04-08-2014, 06:40 PM
[] - Steph's Pet - 04-08-2014, 06:42 PM
[] - Jake - 04-08-2014, 06:52 PM
[] - rmayo123 - 04-08-2014 06:57 PM
[] - Expertmountain532 - 04-08-2014, 07:07 PM