This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
u notice how generations prior to Scorpio Pluto are obsessed with Facebook and privacy?
04-08-2014, 06:41 PM
u notice how generations prior to Scorpio Pluto are obsessed with Facebook and privacy?
I was talking with some Virgo and Libra plutos, I never imagined how paranoid or obsessed they are with those terms of privacy like they're super important life like matters LoL, they're scared yet "amazed" with Facebook, this Libra Pluto was saying something like Facebook knows about my wedding and everything while this Virgo Pluto was like "Facebook has all my pictures and knows everything about myself" while I was like "dude are u serious?? it's just a picture!!?? it's not like they know what's on your head" LoL and they were hesitant about my comments like they don't want to admit that Facebook isn't that important, it's fun in our generation im aware but we know it doesn't defines us LoL

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
u notice how generations prior to Scorpio Pluto are obsessed with Facebook and privacy? - wolverine - 04-08-2014 06:41 PM
[] - Vic - 04-08-2014, 06:42 PM