This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SEO question about titles of posts?
04-08-2014, 06:42 PM
SEO question about titles of posts?
Having a blog that only consists of posts that are quotes one to two sentences long as a post. What is the best way to title a post that is so repetitive. Let's say I post 2000 life quotes, what is the best way to Title these? Also I'm using wordpress. Something I need to know, so if a year down the road I have 4000 blog posts with a bad title then have to redo or change them.

Would it be okay to title the posts ; Life Quote 1, Life Quote 2, Life Quote 3 etc..? Or is this a horrible idea for seo?

Thanks in advance, I will choose best answer, Smile
First of all thank you Peter, and Asilis. I probably could have been a little more clear about my quotes and my problem. Although I do understand a little bit of what you mean the only problem is - These quotes are New as in they are newly made up quotes not something someone has already said. So I'm confused about how to title them being that wordpress uses categories etc. So I'm really confused to be honest. As you said Peter if I was using "Albert Einstein" what u said makes alot of sense, but since I'm just using, Lobe quote,life quotes etc I'm lost. Either way that kind you both for the knowledge and help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
SEO question about titles of posts? - Mike - 04-08-2014 06:42 PM
[] - Alex M. - 04-08-2014, 06:46 PM
[] - Peter - 04-08-2014, 06:54 PM
[] - Vasilis Stergiou - 04-08-2014, 06:57 PM
[] - Richard - 04-08-2014, 07:04 PM
[] - Hank - 04-08-2014, 07:13 PM