This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My YouTube video has no views ?
04-08-2014, 07:24 PM

Not an area I'm interested in (ie make-up), but basically, you need to go through an advertising campaign, to get yourself known. Part of it would be a matter of looking at what's the best in that area of putting out information. Take a look at what they do.
Then comment on their videos (positively -- concentrate on what they do right) and make suggestions, pointing to your own.
Get into the various places on the web that deal with make-up, and get known there. Invite comments (like you are doing here) from people who can help you get known.
Have your own webpage (and facebook page). Use them to tell people about who you are and what you are doing.
Talk to people in your area about your make-up pages, your facebook account, your videos. Use a business card, if you can make one up, and get clients who rave about your.
It might not get you to superstar status, but at least you'll get some interest going.
Oh, and use some decent titles and headlines -- headlines and titles attract people.

I know I said I'm not into make-up, which might be colouring my reactions, but the video here is boring, and it doesn't look like you're knowledgeable about the subject -- please note: I'm NOT saying you're not knowledgeable in the subject, just that that expertise is not coming across, and the video has a very amateurish look about it.

Note: when your video finished, there was another one that followed it -- it was far better done.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My YouTube video has no views ? - Lloyann - 04-08-2014, 07:07 PM
[] - Michael - 04-08-2014, 07:14 PM
[] - Anna - 04-08-2014, 07:19 PM
[] - L. E. Gant - 04-08-2014 07:24 PM
[] - Amar - 04-08-2014, 07:29 PM
[] - Nirmala - 04-08-2014, 07:30 PM
[] - Harmit - 04-08-2014, 07:36 PM