This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I keep myself occupied and entertained to ignore someone I have feelings for?
04-08-2014, 07:08 PM
How do I keep myself occupied and entertained to ignore someone I have feelings for?
I feel sick to my stomach and all I want to do is cry but I wont let myself. I'm just super upset! I've been talking to this guy for 7 months and I thought we liked each other and he lives in a different state but I spent all my time talking to him A LOT! I spent tons of time trying to perfect myself and try to be a better person for him! I just recently had this gut feeling that somethings not right and so I went searching around on meetme if anyone knew him. I finally found a couple of people that knew him personally and one person said he's a man whore. He acts like he's top shit and he has a new girl every week. Then I talked to his (girl) best friend and she said he's not a man whore but everyone thinks he is. Then she said but when he's single he does tend to like more than one girl at once and he falls for people too easily. Then she said just last week he asked out a girl. I'm extremely hurt and I KNOW I need to leave before I become even more of an emotional wreck. He told me he loved me and wanted to be with me when we're older and have kids together. He just lied about everything the worst part is, that if I leave, he will just find someone else to lie to and what not. I just can't believe this because all these months he was passionate, sweet, kind, caring and there was no signs of him doing anything bad. I'm so hurt! He has been single the whole time though that him and I have been loving each other. He's been liking other girls though and last week he asked someone out! Like what the heck! =( How do I ignore him and just keep myself occupied at home? I'm not good at leaving people I always come back because the pain is unbearable!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I keep myself occupied and entertained to ignore someone I have feelings for? - Alexis - 04-08-2014 07:08 PM
[] - siena - 04-08-2014, 07:14 PM
[] - esthefani - 04-08-2014, 07:23 PM