This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I keep myself occupied and entertained to ignore someone I have feelings for?
04-08-2014, 07:23 PM

I hate that feeling I&#x27;m going through the same thing. It&#x27;s like everything you thought was right just came falling down in an instant. But if you want to stay busy. Just shut off your phone for a while don&#x27;t go on any social media things .. go on Netflix or rent a movie or a few. Eat some ice cream and chips. Also iknow its hard not thinking bout him and stuff ... you will eventually have this urge of texting him or calling him trust me it happens .. the guy I was talking to also lives in another state. But if it makes you feel better write a letter about your feelings towards him. What you would say if he was right in front of you maybe put some inspirational music helps. I know it hurts Sad but you hae to move on sometimes its not healthy for you. You have to be strong look in a mirror and you will realize that you don&#x27;t need this guy to be happy. Because you&#x27;re an amazing person. So good luck if you want change his name in your contacts yo &quot;asshole &quot; or &quot;don&#x27;t text him&quot;
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - siena - 04-08-2014, 07:14 PM
[] - esthefani - 04-08-2014 07:23 PM